Saturday 13 October 2012

Gimme a reason: I wanna know!

Gimme a reason
Why I'm feeling so blue
Everytime I close my eyes, all I see is you
Gimme a reason
Why I can't feel my heart
Everytime you leave my side, I just fall apart

http://www.coolgraphic.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/miss-u.gif

And when you're fast asleep, I wonder where you go
Can you tell me, I wanna know

Lifehaking: 20 Ways to Make Life Easier (11)
Because I miss you
And this is all I wanna say
I guess I miss you, beautiful
These three words have said it all
You know I miss you
I think about you when you're gone
I guess I miss you, nothing's wrong
I don't need to carry on




An important lesson,
that we all must learn in our lives is…
An important lesson that we all must learn in our lives is…
That despite all of the plans,
 despite all of the goals,
and 
despite all of the direction that we try to put into our lives,
 Sometimes life has a way of just taking us into its own direction.
 Not everything that we can do in life can be controlled 
and 
we have to learn to be able to let go in order to be able to free ourselves 
 from
 the weight of the past 
and
 to be able to fly in the future.

"Life is about laughing and living in good and bad times.
Getting through whatever comes our way and looking back with a smile."

Life is about having a good time. 
Don't waster your time on things 
that make you sad and won't be useful to you lives.
 Life is short.
 Have fun and enjoy things.
 Do things you won't regret doing after.
 Do things that when you look back it you smiled.
 Get over the bad times and try to get to the good times.
 Accomplish whatever comes your way. Smile and laugh a lot.
 You have control of your life so try to make it a happy and cheerful one.
 Make your life a story to remember. 
Djamel M & Amira H

No comments:

Post a Comment